행복한 자녀 교육의 시작, NYK는 첫 단추입니다.
Our Highest Goals :
Pleasure of Learning!
Professional Educators teaching with Love and Sincerity
Important Elements of NYK School
- All of our faculty members are education majors; specifically, Early Childhood Education, English Education, Art Education, Music Education, etc.
- The curriculum we use is the same as used in many private and public schools in the United States.
- We maintain small classes in order to provide individualized instruction and assistance.
- We use a developmentally appropriate reading program called Early Reading Club.
- We meticulously maintain the program standards at the highest level.
Every month parents will receive an informative newsletter, a schedule for the next month, and an educational magazine called Mom Leadership. The teachers post pictures daily on Naver Café and the lunch menu can be found there as well.
- Suggested Home Activities
In the first week of every month parents will receive Suggested Home Activities that coincide with school study and themes.
- Daily Note
Each day a daily note is sent home to parents as a simple behavior check-up.
- Authentic Portfolio Assessment
At the end of each month parents will receive a student portfolio that demonstrates and includes the students’ progress and activities of that month.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences
Parent-Teacher Conferences are held bi-annually during each semester. Parents can schedule individual conferences at any time by appointment.